Congratulations to our 2015 Alberta Export Winners!
Our 2015 Winners, awarded at the December 3rd gala are:
* Manufacturing: Katch Kan Ltd.
Finalists included: CoolIT Systems and Streamline Automation
* Oil & Gas Service/Supply: Absolute Completions Technologies
Finalists included: Katch Kan Ltd. and Nelson Environmental Remediation Ltd.
* Clean Technology: Nelson Environmental Remediation Ltd.
Finalist included: Nemalux LED Lighting
* Consumer Products: Champion Petfoods
Finalists included: CoolIT Systems and Garnet Instruments
* Agriculture Food & Beverage: Beary Berry Honey
Finalist included Cru Juice
* Professional Services: Streamline Automation
Sphere Management Group/Kaizen Institute Canada
* Advanced Technology & Innovation: CoolIT Systems
Finalists included: Nanalysis Corp. and Katch Kan Ltd.
* Emerging Exporter: Nanalysis Corp
Finalist included: EMSCAN and Nelson Environmental Remediation Ltd.
* International Business Studies Student: Awarded to Andrew West, a Business Economics student with a major in Law and minor in International Business, from the University of Alberta.
*Leadership: Jim RaKievich, President and CEO of McCoy Global
Exporter of the Year was awarded to CoolIT for being a global leader in direct contact liquid cooling for the data centre and desktop markets. With over 50 patents and more the two million liquid cooling units sold and deployed word wide, CoolIT has made significant exporting impact around the world. More information on the national awards program and the winners can be found at www.canadaexportawards.com